From:
Amanda-d-B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:15:36 -0700
lost ferret ky

Hi, I have never posted on here before but have been reading this post
for over a year. Last nite, between 7pm and 10pm one of my fuzzies
escaped from my house in Louisville Ky. She is 2 1/2 red eyed white,
her name is snowy. She managed to escape from her cage and then tore
the dryer vent from the wall and got outside through there (she did
this while I was not at home and thankfully my other two furkids
decided to stay inside the house).

Im putting up posters in my neighborhood on my lunch break, and have
called metro animal services and the humane society and have contacted
the local ferret shelter. There are a lot of dogs in my neighborhood,
Im very scared I will never see my little spunky girl again. If anyone
can help or give me other places to call or tips to find her I greatly
appreciate it.

Thank you...