From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 22:54:16 -0800
Julianna we are all so very sorry your news was not good.  We hold you in
our thoughts and prayers daily.  I know how hard it is but please keep good
thoughts in your heart for Charity and a miracle may happen.  We will all
ask the Great Spirit to provide one for you.  No one should have to suffer
this pain twice in such a very short time.  Maybe you will gain slight
comfort in the knowledge that RACY and Sobriety and all the other GAF's will
be there waiting to greet her should this be her time to be promoted to the
exalted position of Guardian Angel Ferret.  We hope it is not so but if it
is then she is in the greatest of hands.  I strongly urge you to mix up a
batch of Timmy's Recipe created by Gary Holowicki.  It worked miracles for
Timmy!  Hang in there and write if you need to talk lady.  Fight the good
fight little Charity!

To Paul Sadek about the sponge balls you mentioned.  PLEASE do not allow
your little ones to have such things for they can easily be eaten and cause
a severe blockage requiring surgery.  At the worst she could die from such a
blockage and at the best she will suffer thru either surgery or the pain of
trying to pass it thru her system.  PLEASE take them from them right away
for your and their sake.

To Lea Statler about the Tot Loks.  I am asking here since it may be of
interest to others.  How much do these critters cost and does the magnetic
key work on more than one lock?  Unfortunately OTEE has now come out of his
shell completely and either already knew how or has learned how to open the
kitchen cabinets<GG>!  He is my 1st to do this the little stinker.  ACK!  He
has already taught little Miss Precious the trick as well.  Boy, these guys
keep us hoppin', everyday brings something new<G>!

FANG update : Had 2nd meeting tonite with pretty good attendance and all
went wonderfully.  We held a seminar on ear cleaning and nail clipping.
Basically no one had ever been taught to clean ears.  Had a great time with
3 members bringing their ferts and my 10 offering to be guinea pigs as well!
I guess they didn't actually volunteer <G>.  We also now have access to a
high tech scanner.  It's use was offered by one of our new members.  Thanks
to all the members here and on the FML we now boast proudly of having 14
members!  May not seem like many to a lot of you but to us it is a most
wonderful number indeed.  We are extremely excited about everything.  Now
that the scanner is available I will be able to scan all the typed catalogs
and companies handling ferret products and have that list available to all
very soon.  HOORAY!  TNT!

      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House