From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:52:47 -0400
Little eyes of love
look into my heart wee one
gaze upon my soul

Sue Pyron
Princess, Tori, Oscar, Sammy, & Nikki
from the bridge..Samantha, Bandit, Smokey, Boots, Tiny Lucky boy

I realized my other "writing " was not in correct form, but it just came
to me, and I wanted to share it.  This one should be more appropriate and
in proper form.

There have been some absolutely beautiful things sent in by some very
talented furry kid moms and dads.  Only we of this kindred spirit
understand the magnitude of the joy that our darlin fuzzies bring us.