From:
Cynthia ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 09:58:25 -0400
I talked with my vet and was told that distemper was airborn, and that
it can even come in on someones shoes from outside, or on another pets
fur (like a dog who goes outside, but is vaccinated). So many ways it
could come in. How can you keep it out? vaccinate and hope for the
best? but these little guys were vaccinated.......what then....? It
is so hard to fathom. My heart goes out to Kevin and all his helpers.
I know it has been difficult.

Cindy & the Slightly Used Gang