From:
John Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 16:52:33 -0500
I have read all the posts on the Chicago Show, and although I'm not
intrested in judging or enterering our ferrets, that PA system was LOUD!
and by loud, take note I am hard of hearing even with a hearing aid!

This was my wifes 3rd (?) visit to the chicago show, and my first.  We
didn't take a carrier along because we had NO plans to adopt more ferrets.
We made a few jokes about going back for the carrier, but we both knew we
weren't going to get more fuzzies....

So, why did we end up adopting 2?  Jack and Diane are wonderful little
fuzzies, and I knew when we handled them, we were doomed, and the price was
right.  Good thing someone was selling cardboard carriers at the show... :)