From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:14:45 EDT
I'm only a ferret, as you can see.
It's so much fun, when you chase after me.

I'm only a ferret, you know it's true.
I like running around and dancing with you.

I'm only a ferret, all fuzzy and cute.
Sometimes, when I jump, I need a parachute.

I'm only a ferret, and now and then I'm accused.
If I make that cute face, I know I won't be refused.

I'm only a ferret, and occasionally I blow it.
I'm yours and you're mine, surely you know it.

I'm only a ferret, the pet smart folks prefer.
Some say I'm love and joy wrapped in fur.

I'm only a ferret, and I was from the start.
Though I steal your socks, I really stole your heart.

Sandy and the five heart stealers