From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 0100 15:25:05 -0500
Hey Folks:

this is kind of summary of me catching up on all the FML's from December.
Thank you to everyone who has emailed me about what kind of dog they
recommend to go with a household of 5 ferrets and 3 cats.  Any other
suggestions are welcome.  As for an introduction, we live in livonia,
michigan, and have had ferrets since 1988 (before they were legal).  We
currently have the following fuzzies:

Niblet - an 8 year old MF drop off.  Also referred to as the "blind
         spleenless wonder".  She's also broken all of her canines from
         stage diving.
Widget - about 8 Doug McKay that my husband picked out because she was
         eating from the top of the feeder.  She's also turned from
         sterling silver, silver mit to banana yellow.  And she's FAT!
Odo and Quark - also Doug McKay's, about 4.5 years old.  As different as
         two brothers can be, I think.  Odo is slim, muscular and loves to
         sit in laps, Quark looks like he's on pred, but isn't (Pear shaped
         body) and loves flipping over to chase his own tail.
Figment - about 2 years old, MF drop off.  She can't sit still long enough
         to gain much weight.  Her first experience meeting other ferrets
         was Odo and Quark each grabbing an end of her and running in
         opposite directions.

beckers
--
You are never free of your past, you can only build upon it.