From:
Ellen Goffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 21:24:14 -0500
Recently, someone mentioned that they didn't think a hair loss problem could
be adrenal problems because the ferret is only 2-3 years old.  When my
Antony just turned three he had his first problem with adrenal glands.  It
is not too young.  Also, it sounds like you are unsure of his or her age so
perhaps the ferret is older than you think.  In any case, it's better safe
than sorry; I'd get it checked out.  Good luck.  I really hope it is
something else.

Ellen [log in to unmask]
Antony (Grandpa Tony, 7 yrs), Lexie (6 yrs) & Babe (8 months)