From:
Debbie Fedas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:14:56 -0500
Hi to All,

I don't post much , just lurk and learn, but I am a faithful reader.  Every
morning with my cup of coffee.

I have a problem.  I know 2 people that need to find homes for their
ferrets.  The first person is the mother of a teenage boy who no longer
has time for 2 very sweet chocolate males.  Not sure of the ages.  She will
only let them go to a good ferret knowledgable home.  I have met these
ferrets and if I didn't already have 9, I would take them myself.  They
are real sweeties.

My daughter-in-law just informed me that her mother has to give up her
ferrets.  They have to move and can not take the ferrets, not that she
takes care of them anyway.  I have been trying to get these ferrets from
this woman for 2 years now.  I did not know how bad the conditions were
till I went down there over 2 yrs ago for my grandson christianing.  They
have a Midwest cage with no shelves that I remember, a big blanket on the
bottom of the cage and a litter box that was full of poop.  They are seldom
let out and the female has been bald for the past year.  This I just found
out.  There are also 2 sable males and they have to be about 5 or 6 yrs
old.  The female I believe is about 6 yrs old.

She has asked if I wanted them a number of times and then said she was
keeping them.  This lady is a real looney so that is why I have not
pushed her.  She will only give them to me.  If I don't take them my
daughter-in-law is really afraid of what she might do to them so I have
told my d-i-l that I will take them but I am finding homes for them.  I can
not take in anymore.  My hubby will shoot me.  He said no more and only
agreed to take them till we have homes or they will go to the shelter.

Please help.  You can email me at <[log in to unmask]>Thanks in advance.  We
live in New Hampshire.

Debbie and her Ferrets9
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/6386