From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 01:17:39 EST
It sure is quiet around here.  I'm going out of town for a few days tomorrow
so a friend took the fuzzy guys away to care for them while I'm gone.  Plus,
I was just cat-sitting for a couple of weeks and the cat's back home too.

So here I sit, listening to the quiet.  I don't have to watch every step; I
don't have to worry about leaving the door open for a second; I have no
corners that need cleaning; I can vaccuum the house without the vaccuum
being attacked; I won't wake up in the middle of the night to the sounds
of things crashing in the dark.  So... why do I miss them already?  Sigh...

Anyhow, I'll probably be able to get to the FML for the most part while I'm
away.  If I miss and you get an unedited issue (believe me, you'll know!),
you'll know why.  Also, note there's a chance some issues will be much
bigger than usual if I don't get to edit them or if lots of messages come
in - I won't be doing 2 issues a day.

You can all help by not including long quotes from other postings and by
giving your posts a descriptive Subject: line.

Bill