Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:24:18 -0800
Diana and The Ferret Farm,

You may have already seen todays FML, but if not, there is an invitation
to join the FHL at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-Health-list.  I
just joined cause it deals with ferret Health issues.  AND, Dr. Williams
is one of the moderators.  I'd suggest joining, cause then you can post
your questions and talk to Dr. Williams that way.  This is a very much
needed list.  Hope it helps.

mjo and the zoo, Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frodo, Frito,
Pepper, Caesar, Frosty, and Sassy, and the dogs, Garth and Darwin
(R.I.P. Nipper, Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom, and Duke)