From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 13:49:37 -0700
>If Marshall settles to you for anything at all it is because a settlement
>is cheaper than a lawyer and an attempt to foster goodwill.  There are too
>many people trying to find someone else to blame for all of their problems.

Looking back at Elf's post, I see only that the pet store may make
restitution.  Nothing there about MAR,INC "settling" anything.  Anyone
should have every right to expect a kit from a pet store to be free of
disease.  Should it turn out otherwise, they should have the right of
recourse.  If they incur further expense by bring a sick kit home to infect
healthy animals, there should be restitution for that as well.

As for "there are too many people......", where's the relevancy?.  She
didn't have a problem until she went to a Petco store and bought a MF kit.

Glenn J.
Chuki.....I love what Kate Pappas wrote about little Emmet