From:
"Bryce..." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 1994 13:53:08 -0500
Hello to you all...

Chris:

>> FML issues are getting rather large.  Would it help people
>> if the digest operated more frequently?  Ie: two or three
>> issues per day instead of one?

In response;

I am getting the FML on a new service and issue 752 was broken into three
separate pieces anyway, so multiple of copies of the FML per day would not be
a problem for me, maybe even easier to maintain  as I edit and archive every
issue I get.

****************

>>  In the end, I believe that responsible pet ownership is to be measured
>> by ordinary care, not extraordinary expenditures.  A person who plays
>> with their ferret, pays attention to it, nurses it through ordinary
>> sicknesses, and in general attends conscientiously to its basic physical
>> and mental needs, may be considered a responsible owner.

Very well put and as much as I would like to elaborate on my personal feelings
on responsible pet care, your post sums things up very well. Thank You!

I also want to say high to Matt Ouimette of the UFA. How did the voting go? I
wish I could have been to the meetings at the county offices. Keep up the
fight.

 -:~[ Bryce, Pam & Kitee ]~:-
     10-Mar-94 @ 11:49:33
      Utah Standard Time