From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:41:41 -0700
Greetings all....

I was sorry to hear about yet another stonewalling by our Talking Heads
in Sacramento and frankly enraged after reading the court transcript.

To Pat.  You've done a huge service to all of us who must remain
underground and in constant fear of being caught, discovered or worse
having our pets confiscated.

I know I don't speak for any one else here in CA but I for one do not
feel abandoned by your decision to give up but I must say I do feel more
alone now knowing you're not going to be there as the voice for us all.
I am saddened that I must now be even more secret and covert in my own
neighborhood.

I myself do not have the determination, drive or self confidence to try
to pick up the torch left by Pat but my strongest hope is that some one
will step forward and hopefully "rally the troops".

Good Health to You & Yours,

Peter
Wylie, Gus & Ike