Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 00:02:34 -0400
First of all, I want to thank all the contributors to the show: Alicia
Drakiotes, Lindsay Cibos, Marie-Agnes Compagny, Lee Su, Diane Iverson
(and thanx Candace Hough for soliciting her work), Debra Cole, Sally
Hopkins, Eleanor Donmead, Bonnie Williams, Sharon Beardon, Kat Parsons,
and most of all Donna Spirito, who single handedly supplied half of the
artwork and recruit other artists as well!  Everyone donated their
artwork for the benefit of the symposium!

thanx to my friend and photographer Ina, I'm sharing the artwork that was
shown at the symposium.  we had a bit of trouble finding good lighting to
take pictures, as well as some problems with high contrast paintings, so
bear in mind all the art looked better at the conference!

here they are:

   http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0EcuWjdy1ZMXHA

well, organizing the art show was interesting!  my apologies for the
mishaps: a couple small items were stolen (we think by kids at the
hotel), and a photograph went missing.  but hey, we raised $241 via
the mini artwork and $960 via the silent auction, so its something to
celebrate!  I also somehow end up managing the silent auction of 5 bags
of Renee's famous biscotti, which raised $125 in total (and I bagged
one :) ).

let me know if you want to get in touch with any artist.  the
photographs can probably be re-printed, and Donna still have some
pencil drawing copies.

Selina, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi