From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:37:39 -0500
I couldn't believe how in one day there was such a turn around with the
donations and again more supplies coming in. Thank you all. I will be
getting the information from our secretary shortly on the donations.

Did receive the distemper vaccines thanks to SOS, LiXiT sent THREE
boxes of the crockbowls. 6 people are coming in from Houston Saturday
and we are going to install those bowls where WE want them and hope to
win the contest we must be having with the 4 legged creatures. Helga
Clark has sent 2 boxes of potty boxes and these great little crock
bowls which fit flat up against the side of the cage, much better
suited for catching water from the bottles. Also she sent glass bottles
I am fascinated with. I really like them, feel cleaner than the plastic
bottles, will know more after using them awhile. Oh, and beautiful
fleece material with brown teddy bears....it is going to make some
outstanding hammocks. There was also a blur that went past me from the
box, I think it was cute crochet octopuses but they were quickly stowed
away under blankeys - at least that was where the rattling was coming
from.

Lisa Oestereich has been so dogmatic in not only making a financial
contribution she is sending us more stuff and WINCHESTER. AND
REMINGTON, AND SUE are sending the old used hammocks I had so badly
wanted - the new stuff is too pretty and it needs to go home with the
ferret not get peed on here !!! Looks like we can send a hammock or
donut bed, can of treats, a baby blanket a crock bowl and something
extra special for when they get to go to their homes. I really don't
think anyone will want one of their toys after they have gotten done
with them. But for me, it makes it all worth it when I see them playing
with them as I feel sure they have never had a toy before in their
entire life.

Tim,Cheryl & Colesferry Kids and sent a most encouraging note and are
willing to help in whatever way they are needed. Liz ...in the Company
of Ferrets, Inc. is going to be coming down gee is it next weekend and
bringing things but mostly coming just to visit, how wonderful........

Just as important as the things that have been donated is the
encouragement I have gotten from those who have gone through this (it's
kinda like AA - no one knows like someone who has been through it). And
for those who felt that what they gave was small - its very important,
this is a sign we are together working to save lives and whatever is
given, it fills a real need here.

Thank you again. I hope I didn't leave too many out and will get the
names of those who have donated to the vet and paypal tomorrow. Sorry
to rattle so much, you would think I was related to Bob C ! I am just
over whelmed that is all.

Millie and her Cleaning Crew
www.Txferretrescue.org