From:
Cindy Zientek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:14:02 -0500
My little Slicky does the funniest thing.  When they are in their clear
tubing I love to watch them play, well the other day I ran my finger
nails along it and her tail just went to town.  They wiggle there tails
sometimes but this was to funny.  As soon as I would stop her tail was
going then she would look at me like do it again and I would, then her
tail sounded like a drum beating.  It is just so funny, only she does it,
my little Sammy just comes and watches her tail from outside the tubing.
Does anyone elses seem to do this?

Cindy, Slick and Sammy