From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 07:22:06 -0700
Hey all,

We finally got a scanner!!!  So, we have started putting up the tons of pics
we have acquired over the last year and a half of our babies... Keep
checking in to the Doyle Zoo section of the website:
http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html
to see pics of all of the kids that you've been reading about on the FML...
Some of the pics now up are of Rosie stuck in the planter 6 feet off the
ground, and Sammi pulling herself along the bottom of the stairs upside
down!  Oh, and there is a picture of Tony's human girlfriend too... Tony is
blushing bigtime!  Please sign our guestbook when you are at the page!

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferrets: Rosie, Maxie, Samantha, Shiva, and Tony
The Rest of the Zoo:  Solo & Sally Mander (tiger salamanders), 2 Leopard
Frogs, 1 River Frog, 1 Butterfly Koy, and a mess o' fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html
for more info. about our mailing list, ferret books, & video!

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)