Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 17:12:23 -0800
Hi all
Da construction is proceeding and will be done tommorrow, or so da ferret
engineers tell me.  They are all looking it over and I got a general
aggreement.  Ferrets are pretty good at destroying things by accident, I
know I have done it a little myself, so they should know.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Jax.  I showed him around
da place.  He waz interested in da Fruit Bar and he devoured a lot.  He
inspected da construction, of course, and gave hiz opinion.  Then he said
he waz going over to da Dirt Mountain and dig a lot of tunnels and holes.
I went over there after a little bit and he waz digging away.  He said to
tell hiz mommy dat he don't what happened but he feels better.  He said to
tell her dat he luved her and to send lots of kisses.

Well back to inspect da construction and see everything goes well.
Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee