From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:09:20 -0500
I for one DON'T want to see this be the last year for the giving tree.

I think Lisa O. has a great IDEA!

For us, we consider Christmas NOT ending till the end of January
anyway. Reason being, my husbabd and I wanted to get married on
Christmas back in
1996. My boss said I couldn't have the time off, so we got married on
January 25th 1997. Our tree stays UP till the end of January. I would
like to see the Giving Tree stay up till the end of January and I'd
like to see it continue next year.

Kris, I'm greatfull that you do this from your HEART for the kids. You
are an Angel to the rescues/shelters and ferrets everywhere. I hope
you have a great Christmas and enjoy the time with YOUR family.

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge