From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:23:50 -0400
Hi folks-

A little update on the shelters 2002 Quilt Raffle for Ferret Wise-

we are down to 70 remaining tickets in this limited to 250 tix raffle.
GREAT ODDS an a GREAT QUILT.  Our ferret owned frined Cynthia SUllivan
created this wonderful quilt-- adn she is also being featured in Quilters
Newsletter ( or another of her quilts is ) in their October issue.

Cynthia also won the Keepsake Challenge and has her great pic on the
cover of their Spring catalog.  We sure are glad she has been so generous
with her quilt works it will help provide needed vet care for our
"special" kids.

-- DOn't miss out on this raffle ( Our vet bills are mounting and they
would like it to be over :)  LOL

We hope to draw this before the Ferrestock event-- and with any luck ayt
all we will!

please check it out here:
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/FerretWise-Quilt-Raffle.html

a special thanks to Kat for creating the special site!

the folks and ferrets at
www.ferretwise.org