From:
Marie-Agnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2012 17:32:47 +0100
Hi Cathy

No unfortunately there is no more FerretVite from 8 in 1 in Canada
since months. Believe me I made a lot of Petstores to find it until
I made very serious searches and find out that FerretVite from 8 in 1
is now prohibited in Canada.

I have tried to order it from USA Ferrets online stores, and at the end
of my orders I had a message saying that FerretVite from 8 in 1 can't
be send to my country.

But hopefully I found a Store on Ebay which send me many tubes without
asking question. And also I said nothing.

It makes 3 times I order from here, many tubes at time and I am happy
with the service.

I don't know if it ok to post the informations about the seller here
(Bill?) but you can contact me And I will provide you the infos:
[ok with me. BIG]

I hope that helps

Marie-Agnès Bear
...Nahum...
Anika & Cody & Apollo at the Rainbow with Charly at their side :(

http://theferretstudio.com/accueil/index.html

http://www.zazzle.com/Yukkabelle
http://marie-agnesphotography.blogspot.com
http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com