Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 15:49:13 -0500
Well ferret math may hit soon..  I'm looking at possibly getting a white
pawed ferret..  They are so cute :).  Just needed to share that.

Okay... I have a ferret named Tess..  Tess really likes to bite toes, as
most other ferret owners share the same ouch experience..  I'm beginning
though to think that Tess just has a foot/toe fetish... She doesn't only
bite the human toes she goes after her cage mates Bandits toes as well.  The
funny part is Bandit just takes the abuse over and over again.  (I feel safe
using the word cage mate seeing I call Bandit her brother and my Fiance
calls Bandit her boyfriend and I'm not sure how either one of them feel so
cage mate seems to work better).

Christmas.... Okay, This will be our first Christmas with my precious
babies..  WHAT WARNINGS ARE THERE??  How do you stop ferrets from finding
the tree interesting??  Can they go near the tree??  Please post information
or send direct for my furbabies sake.

Last thing....
I'm at the point that I need some more checks..  Does anyone know if there
are checks with ferrets on them anywhere??

Please feel free to E-mail me direct.  I don't mind if you post but I seem
to be a little behind in my readings and I would like the information about
a tree ASAP...

Thank you all and I hope everyone (including the fuzzies) has a safe and
happy holiday.

Emily
Bandit and Tess