From:
Michele Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 05:57:33 -0800
Thank you for the WONDERFUL responses to my posting about the Got
Ferrets?  sticker on ebay.  We have EXPANDED our item list to include
some I LOVE MY FERRETS stickers as well as some new Got Ferrets?
stickers.  I've inserted the links for you to take another look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7134170216

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7134171704

We will be expanding our selection to include other animals in the very
near future, so when you're on ebay, add us to your favorite sellers
list.

If anyone would like to place a bulk order, please contact me directly
and I will gladly help you!  =)

I received a few emails asking if I would ship to England... the answer
is, yes, I will, as soon as I do some research on shipping.  If anyone
can school me on that, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Again, I want to say THANK YOU to all of you wonderfully kind
fuzzy-lovers!

-Michele & Eric - Ferret Parents
-Desiree - Human Ferret Sister
-Jewels (aka Fattie), Pearl, and Onyx - Spoiled Rotten Carpet Sharks
-Mandy - Spoiled Rescue Dog