Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 1995 20:20:25 -0500
    My wife and I found the fml a couple days after we lost our fuzzy
Xavier.  Xavier has been gone for almost 2 weeks now and since then we have
gotten 3 new fuzzies, (Choco, Silver & Baby).  My first question is, do
ferrets have a homing ability like a cat or a dog?  Can I really expect him
to survive in the weather we've been having?  It has averaged between 85 and
95 degrees since he has been gone.  At the very least, we hope someone has
found him and gave him a good home.

    Another questions we have is, we have gotten Baby from an individual and
she hasn't been takin real good care of.  We need to get some weight on her,
could you help us by telling us what will get her to gain weight?  She is a
warming fuzzy..very loving.  She is about 1 1/2 years old.  Meanwhile, Choco
and Silver are about 10 weeks old and they are lots of fun.  If I could only
get them to quite bitting.  :)

    To the person that asked about the pet stores that defanged and declawed
there ferrets, we have 2 stores in our area, and neither of them practice
that.  Pass pets in O'fallon, Illinois and in Florescent, Mo.

    We have 2 cats, and Choco and Silver being kits and all play really
hard.  They also play real hard with the cats, should we be concerned about
the roughness that they play?  There is plenty of squeeking and meowing but
they seem to go back for more.

    We really want to thank you all.  Thou you may not know it, you have
made losing Xavier a little easier.  Of course the 3 new fuzzies we got this
week makes things a little easier too.

    BTW, our hearts go out to the Clair family.  They will always be in our
prayers.

    See ya later from:
Joe Hildreth (Dad) Julie Hildreth (Mom) BJ Hildreth (our 8 month old son,
who sometimes thinks he's a fuzzy too.)

And our pets: 3 fuzzies (Choco, Silver & Baby) mama kitten (Kity) and
baby kittens (cally and the other 2 being of no name)