From:
"Todd P. Cromwell III" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:39:35 -0800
Linda, I like Bonnie's song, and how fitting!

Here's a short one (sorry; I'm at it again).  Those of you in your early
thirties may remember the source of this; apologies to the Saturday morning
kids' show, "Krofft Supershow", of around 1977.  As I always strive to do,
I've managed to keep it largely in rhyme or sense with the original (heh
heh; even managed "Crashed upon the Doctor's isle" and the alliteration
after it).

---
Dr. Minker, Dr. Minker, she's a fuzzball with a thieving mind!
Dr. Minker, Dr. Minker, with your socks her treasure trove is lined.

Stashed inside the Doctor's file,
Stinkies are stolen and may be frayed.

With your socks and woolens she withdraws,
Will you be lucky and get them away?

Dr. Minker, Dr. Minker, she's a fuzzball with a thieving mind!
Dr. Minker, Dr. Minker, with your socks her treasure trove is lined.

Dr. Minkerrrrrrrrrr!