From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:10:56 -0800
- A man will travel and spend his wealth in search of treasures.
- He will climb the tallest peak to find the elusive stone of gold.
- He will tunnel into the hardest mountain to find that precious gem, the
  stone of enchantment.
- He will search the deepest oceans for the lost treasures of the world.
- He may expire without ever finding any of these. When the treasure he
  always sought is just before him!
- In his children with their hearts of gold, eyes of jewels.
- They are the greatest treasures you can ever find.
- They have always been there, with no need to spend a lifetime searching
  for and go great effort to find.
- It has always been before his closed eyes.
- Just always within his reach.
- To find this treasure, all one must do is open his eyes to find that the
  all inspiring treasure is HIS CHILDREN.

~J.E.Smith,  May 1995~

This may apply to our Ferrets and our Children, since we condsider Ferret
as our babies.  Speaking of Babies, they are to arrive in Victoria on
Sunday.  The rest of our Babies are doing just fine.

Marie and Jim (who wrote the above poem), Bandit, Misty, SassyRoo, Ruby
Charity, Kodiak, Stover