From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 2009 16:54:49 -0500
Hey! Hey! Hey! Super Snooper Possum here. Mum has been getting emails
from you humans telling her that the shopping cart on our web site is
not working and you can not plug in your credit card information.

You are trying to use the OLD shopping cart. Go to this link
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>
the new shopping cart is at the top of the page in the dark blue area.
If you are still having a problem let mum know.

We hope you like the new shopping experience that Miss Mindy got up
and running for us.

Super snooper Possum

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>