From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:05:15 -0800
Ok, BIG said it was ok to post this.  If shelters need any type of coupon
for food or animal coupons, please send me what you need and how many
needed.  Been using coupons for 20+ years and I pay only 30% of my grocery
bill everytime I shop.  Will do what I can to help the shelters save money
so they have more to support the ferrets.  Heck, won't even ask how you
have helped the shelter ferrets, even tho I enjoy the kindness you do for
the animals.

Debbie