From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:59:04 -0500
I wanted to come on and say I'm sorry if I had emplied Lori was puttinh
down her ferret without knowing what the problem relly was, I was just
saying we need to have our ferrets tested but before comferming e.c.e..
Lori I'm sorry. and you did the best for caring for this little fellow
and that he didnt make it, I had went thru the same thing with the what
we thouht was e c e outbreak but it turned out to be the flu as we
humans had the flu just a couple weeks befor , we had took a couple
ferrets in and the vet said it was e.c.e and they didnt even bother to
ouch the ferret and shut my shelter down, and we was all heart broken
so i had turned around and took 4 ferrets that were the sickest to
another vet and after testing we had the flu, one of the ferets had the
Black tary poos , we didnt even lose any ferrets in this flu break. So
I am sorry if I afended you. ,,,,,,,,,,, and Deb I like to ask what my
handicapp has to do with me running a shelter, I been in this bussness
for near 14 yrs now, I am a little smarter then most people give me
crited for. I have been thru it all thru the years so I no what I'm
talking about plus I go thru Barb Clay and or Chris Mathis if I need
correct information when it comes to the ferrets because they are far
more experance then me or some other shelters are I feel. My problem
is my son interdused me to a computer world and I get in the ferret
communitie after 6 yrs of being a shelter and I was doing far better
then I am now,, there is to much Bashing each other around , Better
then thou or better then you crap and i can go on and on and on with
this but i wont, I do an alful lot on my own and without help, I dont
beg or ask for donations, money or help with my shelter ferets like
some shelters do my shelter ferrets come first befor my personals , I
was let down by someone not to long ago offering to help me and it was
a dirty trick I think but its ok my shelter is doing fine without you
all, so leave my deafness out of it will ya.. Or should I say my
handicapp.. It has nonthing to do with being a ferret shlter rescue..
the shelters that relly do need the help at time cant ask cause of the
same contuenuse of others with I dont think is fare..

Thank you..
Susan @ Arkansas Ferret Hotline for hospice and Sp Needs..

--
"If you really want to know the heart of a person, watch how they treat
their inferiors, not their superiors or even their equals." - Rita