From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:48:26 -0500
I wanted to share this song with everyone.  It's one I sing to my little
girl every night as she gets her pred. and other meds.  Her daddy says
it doesn't read quite the same way I sing it but I guess it just shows
I have no experience in music (just a love for singing to sick ferts)
so I hope you like my song. :-)

Hush Little Ferret

Hush, little ferret, dry your eyes.
Papa's gonna buy you some foamy fries

And if those foamy fries taste ick,
Papa's gonna buy you a new chew stick

And if that chew stick should turn to goo
Papa's gonna buy you a jumbo igloo

And if that igloo isn't comfy,
Papa's gonna buy you a new hammy

And if that hammy comes unknit
Papa's gonna buy you a brand new Kit

And if that Kit should push you down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

Regards,
Shannan

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada

To support our shelter visit
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>