From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:51:19 -0700
Thanx to everyone for all the beautiful & thoughtful cards, the kind
thoughts, and the heartwarming pictures.

We are feeling much better now, especially since it's impossible to be
unhappy when surrounded by ferrets...a trip to 24 Carat helped me out
immensely.  Thanx CJ!

In memory of our beloved boy Brak, we have *adopted* a black footed
ferret.  Our contribution will be used to purchase vaccines, and aid in
the breeding/repatriation efforts.  Our boy's name is Cameron, and I'll
be sure to send along a pic as soon as I receive it.

Julie & the Woozles
(6 under the bed & 4 in our hearts)
One less fuzzy face
to greet us in the morning.