From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:20:42 EDT
HI all.... when I got 2 deaf ferrets last year it was the first time I had
any experience or even knew ferrets could be deaf believe it or not.  Well
I felt very alone...not much out there on deaf ferrets...not much at all.
It was the fml and the acmepet ferret board that helped me get by and calm
down.  A tribute to those ferrets....and help to all newcomers to ferrets
and deafness...visit: http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html

Bravo..... and thankyou to Kat Parsons for this accomplishment.  She is
probably napping right now from all her hard work in getting up this site
for me.

Wolfy
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/