From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:58:44 -0400
Hey,
A lady that I know (well more like an aquantiance) is having to find
her ferret a new home.  The ferret is a Marshall's ferret and eating
Marshall's food.  They have only had her for a short time and have not
had a chance to get her to the vet, so she is not UTD on shots.  She's
13 or so weeks old.  I'm told she's a sable, but not too dark, but not
chocolate either.  She comes with a water bottle, litter, litter box,
etc.  But does NOT come with a cage.  They are keeping the cage so they
can get a rat.  The reason they have to find a new home for the fert is
because while she was out playing.  She got very excited (like they do)
over a mechanical toy.  Their youngest child (maybe 5 years old I think..
4 or 5) picked the ferret up roughly and the ferret went a little bonkers
on the boy.  So, this ferret is not a good choice for a household with
young kids that could manhandle her.  She needs nip training.  She's not
mean, she was just startled and probably squeezed a bit.  We all know
how they are.  I would take her, but I'm not allowed.  Pickering (the
pet store where I work) will probably take her when we get room if she
doesn't get a home first, or I might take her temporarily (*sigh*..  that
would be torture tho!) until she finds a home.

If you are interested please contact me personally and I can find out
the answers to any questions and if you think you want her, I can get you
in contact with the lady.  She is not asking any money for her, she just
wants her to find a good home.  She has had ferrets in the past, but
cannot risk having her while her child is so young.  She does care about
her ferret and I'm sure it has a loving home.  It was just not the right
time for them.  So, if you're interested, e-mail me!  Thanks!

- Jules
+ Romeo & Julliet