From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 13:22:17 -0400
Hello all!

The set up for firday night is canceled.  They rented the hall out on them
friday.  So set up time is at 5:30am saturday morning..Sorry if anyone was
going to go for friday to help set up if this puts any problems on you.  We
know this is short notice.  We just learned this our selfs from the hall..

again we are sorry for the short notice about the GLFA set up time.

Thanks Kitty