From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:31:31 -0500
I must say Susie, that the Titusville Rescue could use a better
spokesperson.  I read with great interest Sukie's questions and your
"replies".  I have never met Sukie, I only know her from the FML.  No one
did more to help me (besides my Vet) to save my Jako.  I got a bevy of
medical information to sort through as well as many personal emails of
comfort and encouragement.  If there is one thing that can be said of
Sukie, she has the bigger picture in mind.  All the work she did with her
little Chiclet and the documenting to make sure that further occurrences
need not happen.  I read her questions and they only made since.  She is
all for making sure the ferrets are rescued, but further to make sure the
sickos don't get another chance to commit the same crime.  She only
wanted clarification of odd items being stated about the rescue.  She
never once accused anyone of anything.  Also, I get so tired of hearing
"if you have not been involved then..." I live out hear in Texas and have
made efforts to be more involved.  When I am out of school, I will pursue
it with more vigor.  But to accuse someone of not caring simply because
they have not volunteered is silly, because they may never have had the
opportunity.

Sukie, you handled yourself with grace and decorum and far more patience
than I have.  Thank you again for your tireless efforts for ferret well
being on behalf of me and my brood.

This is all I will say publicly.  If you would like to continue this
conversation, I would be happy to off list.

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine

Loving:  Bebe, Riley, Fred & Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako