From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 10:50:12 -0400
Here is a letter from a lady who needs to place her only ferret into a
loving home.  She gave me permission to post for her.  I hope that someone
out there is interested.

                      ---------------------
Hi, I am writing because a have a ferret who needs a home.  I purchased him
in 1999.  His name is Bandit, he is sable and was born around 7/99.  He is
litter box trained.  He does nip a bit but has calmed down quite a bit.
The problem is my husband and son dislike him because he bites them and I
can't release him from his cage very often.  I would like to find a good
home for his as he is a real sweetheart.  I do hope you can help.  He has a
large cage, hammock, toys and litter box.  We live on the southwest side of
Columbus, Oh.  If you can post this to find bandit a good home I would be
grateful.  I hate to get ride of him but, I don't think it is fair for him
to stay caged up so much of the day.

Just e-mail me and I will connect the two of you together.  Thanks again to
all.

Michelle