From:
sharin alpert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 20:11:48 -0800
I have been following with interest the battle for the "most perfect ferret
in the world" title.  Now, I would never claim that Chloe is the most
perfect ferret in the whole wide world.  For example, she can't even type -
I've been talked into typing this for her.  (Also, like many of the other
ferret subscribers to fml, her spelling is atrocious.) She has never
intimidated a Norwegian moosehound or stolen a volkswagen, her dance steps
are a little uneven at times, and her "dooks" are disappointingly quiet.
Also - don't be shocked - she doesn't like raisins.

However - she has many virtues.  She doesn't poop on the rug (unlike some
ferrets we could name), she has converted strong men who had believed that
ferrets were "creepy," and she can turn a perfect back somersault.  She has
the cutest beady black eyes, and she's only shredded one of my houseplants.
(Well, she says Ramon did it...) AND she leaves my underwear where she
found it.

Now, we live in a small town, Chloe and Ramon and I - I would like to
nominate her for the title of the Very Best Ferret in All Of Shelburne
Falls.  I think we've got that in the bag, so then we'll go for Western
Mass., then enter the statewide competition.  Maybe we'll even make it to
the nationals...

Wish us luck! Let the competition begin!