From:
Jacqui Duff-Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 20:21:38 -0000
My babies have been stolen!

Has anyone in West London / Surrey Area seen anyone with up to 5 new
ferrets?  My babies were stolen from their runs in the garden in Egham,
Surrey, UK between 5.45pm and 6.50pm GMT Saturday night.  I am desparate
for their return already, I had only just checked on them before dinner,
and they were too sleepy to come in and play.  There are 4 "coloured"
fuzzies (3 jills less than a year old , Mushroom, Truffles, & Guizzbutt,
and a hob, their dad Capuccino) Also one small albino, Vanilla, my extra
special baby.

Anyone who knew the babies were there could have done this any weekday, why
wait until there were people in the house?  Where would an opportunist have
put them and why didn't they take food or litter, or our bikes which are
certainly worth more in monetary terms.  No, I think this was certainly
pre-meditated, and now I really am wondering about the last ferret we had
which disappeared a few years ago - escaped we thought at the time but
perhaps he was stolen too.

Please pray that they are well treated & not just released by the animal
rights people like the police suggested.

Please lock up your fuzzies carefully - there's some bad people out there.

If anyone has any news please mail me on [log in to unmask]

A worried mum

Jacqui Duff-Turner