From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 13:01:20 -0400
Hi All,

Jennifer again.  Well it's been over a week now since CJ has passed.
I'm doing okay but I'm not sure about my little Cindy.  She and CJ were
cagemates since they were kits.  She is still looking for him everywhere.
I've tried to wash anything that he slept on but she is still looking
through things for him.  She is very much a loner but recently she fell
asleep on my lap.  She is not very kissy but today was giving me kisses.
I've tried to give her extra attention and kisses.  Anyways, it's
breaking my heart.  Sometimes I watch her and the tears form in my eyes.
How hard that must be for an animal to not have a concept of where their
little buddy went.  Is there anything else I can be doing for her?  Pete
doesn't seem to be nearly as affected as Cindy.  He stopped looking
during the week and is back to playing.  Cindy will play but she is
constantly looking for CJ.  Any advice anyone could give me would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jennifer, Cindy, & Pete (terribly missing CJ) in Arizona