From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:01:58 -0500
Hi All!  Crazy as it sounds (after having ferrets since 1999) I have
never given mine Ferretone before (we always just gave FerretVite.)
Recently my baby girl had a play date with another fert (who's owner I
met thru the Valentine's card exchange) and she tried Ferretone for the
first time when we were there.  She loved it!  Anyways, I have just been
pouring it on a little saucer for her to lick up, but I was wondering
what other methods people use to give Ferretone to their fuzzbutts?
Any suggestions would be appreciated (besides the obvious of putting it
directly on her food - like it says on the bottle.  I don't really want
to do this, in case of uneaten food.)   Also, is it ok to give her a
little every day?  Or only a few times a week?  Thanx everyone!

Hugs & dooks - Jacci & Kira the wonder-fert