From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:47:36 -0400
Suni wrote:

>We also heard the Department of Parks and Recreation would encounter a
>significant cost in protecting their park goers from any ferrets
>encountered in their parks.

Well, you know, once ferrets are quasi-legal in CA, the anti-national park
group Daft Urban Ninja Cyber EngineerS (DUNCE) are going to release their
latest bioengineering project, the Futuristic Erratic Reconnaissance and
Retrieval Exploding Tool 2000, to plunder and pillage the parks, 'neutralize'
the male visitors, and kidnap the female visitors as booty.  Oh.  The FERRET
2000 is also 10 feet high, 20 feet long, has 'fangs' made out of titanium,
and a laser scanning feature that instantly recognizes the simple brain wave
patterns of the typical park ranger; upon finding a target, the FERRET 2000
goes into "obliterate and atomize" mode under the premise that park rangers
make better fertilizer than rangers.

FERRET 2000 will raze the landscape and lay pavement down over cute fuzzy
animals and endangered bird species' nests and eggs, empty big pots of oil
into area lakes, and go out of its way to pollute the minds of the children
in the area with thoughts of pornography and thievery.  It will make your
cakes fall flat, your son turn gay, and your dog hump your leg.

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters