From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 07:04:15 -0800
Can we PLEASE stop responding to Mr. Edward Lipinski!! And yes, I agree
fully with Lacy on inviting Mr. Lipinski to "Roll up his sleeves and
help!!" It would be alot more helpful then his posts!! He is just
looking for a rise out of people and he is suceeding by us responding
to him. If we must treat him like the child he's acting, then we must
not acknowledge his post! I too, am willing to stop reading if he
continues to make an ass out of himself. And Mr. Lipinski, don't
bother to respond to me or this, I will not be here to read it!

Sincerly, 8th grader

Darlene & Addie