From:
Ann Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 05:30:01 -0700
Dear Bridge Greeter,

Can someone please meet my Chico at the rainbow bridge. He needs to
be reunited with his best freind Brutus. Chico could not see from
cateracts, and he was very old. His mommy misses him so bad she can
barely stand it. Please let him know that I am heartbroken without him.
The shelter is full but this shelter mom feels horrible because she
didn't even get to say goodbye. Let him know I always loved him and
that he must keep the peice of my heart he stole from me up there until
I get there. Most of all let him know that he was not just a shelter
baby he was my baby.

Thanks you,
Ann (a shelter mom with part of her heart missing).

Ann's Ferret Shelter & Adoption Inc.
501(c)3 non-profit organization
Manchester, Ohio 45144
Ann Church, Director