From:
"Meg Carpenter, Chaotic Ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 01:37:01 -0500
It is quite amazing how many have gotten back to me with their own
observations on the possibility of our ferrets being alien life-forms; and
of the many attempts to use computers to comminicate with possibly other
galatic beings.  Many computers have been taken out of service by ferrets,
and it is possible that the ferrets perceive computers to be dangerous
commincating devices for we humans who might be attempting to thwart their
plans, or communicate ourselves with other planets and thereby discover
their secret origins.  Whatever, strict security precautions should be used!
Do not, I repeat, Do not let your ferrets know that we are on to them!  Our
lives, not to mention our shoes and socks, could be in danger.  Good grief -
what would happen to global communication if they find out and they take out
all the computers!

Cheers, Meg