From:
PolecatPapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 07:41:38 -0600
Hey there Fuzzie Folks,

Due to problems with my mail server the message that I sent to the FML
last Sunday never made it.  Sorry about that.

S.O.S. is currently sponsoring 3 ebay auctions, on some really really
great ferret items.  You have to see them to believe them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2014272725

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2013884748

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2013890620

Plus there is the raffle for the Kat Parson's Ferret Afghan at
http://blurryfurrys.com/raffle.html
the drawing for this raffle will be May 1st so lets there isn't a lot of
time to mail that money in.  On the first we will ask our great FML
moderator BIG to have his puter randomly select the winner, so everything
is above board.  (Hi BIG)

Thanks,

PolecatPapa & The Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble,Moose,Cocoa,Screech, Havoc,Hanna,Dodger,Rainbow,
Squeeky,Taffy,Midge,Blizzard,Grizzly, Missy, & BooBoo Bear
Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, & Charlotte
http://www.blurryfurrys.com