Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 10:42:57 -0500
Special Agent Fezzik reporting to the brass at FLO:

At approximately 18:45, April 7, 96 my covert intelligence gathering in the
forbidden zone, (Human codeword: "The Spare Bedroom,) yielded some much
needed assets to support our resistance effort in California.  After digging
a foxhole in the room's photosynthesis CO2/ O2 converter and strategically
placing a landmine for a diversion to ensure my escape, I spotted the
enemy's ammo dump.  It appears as though one of their main weapons are small
cylindrical paper things with grey string stuff sticking out of one end.  It
comes in paper packages of 100 rounds.  My intelligence gathering from about
a year ago has paid off.  I think it was the fourth of July last year when
my humans launched an offensive against no one in particular.  There were no
casualties, but the noise was tremendous and there were sparkely things
flying through the air.  I can only assume that these munitions were surplus
from that offensive, stored in a secured "suitcase." I managed to release
the fastening device and made off with the ammo.

I was also able to liberate a delivery system, codename: "easter basket." I
currently have the ammuntition stored in my hidey hole under the bed with my
collection of those rubbery things that humans put in their shoes , but
unless I recieve some FLO support it looks like these valuable materials
will be intercepted by the humans.  You must also contact the research dept.
of the FLO to figure out how to use these weapons if I can keep them from
being discovered.  Please send reinforcements!!!  We must ensure our success
in the California revolt!!!

Special Forces Operative,
Fezzik
p.s.  I have now psychologically programmed my humans to give me raisin
rations when I roll over.  They're so gullible!!!