Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:43:39 -0800
To John r. & the n.j. gang, inquiring about ferret food comparision
charts:

(I tried to email this info.  to you but got one of those "spam
eliminator' auto responses that wouldn't allow me to get through ....)

I don't have an updated "Food comparison chart" but here are links to the
full list of ingredients for the 8-in-1 products you inquired about.

* * * TheFerretStore.com is usually a good source for listing complete
ingredients for nearly all of the products it sells.  Just go to their
website, find the item, and click on it.

http://www.ferretstore.com/h-415.html (Advanced Nutrition Diet - crunchy)

http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/product_detail.asp?pf_id=7017502
    (Ultra Blend Select, Complete Nutrition)

Hope this helps!

Jennifer and the dynamic duo, Sasha & Snowball :-)