From:
"Marlene B., Richmond Ferret Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:10:12 EDT
Hi FML'ers

Just a note to let y'all know that we have 8 precious "retired" research
kits here at Richmond Ferret Rescue League available soon for adoption.
These sweeties are approximately 12 weeks old and have wonderful
dispositions.  They will soon be available after their eartags are
removed and they have beed spayed.  These are all healthy, fun-lovin'
little dark sable girls (two are black sables).

We have been working with a DVM teaching University and have been taking
their retired fuzzies for 2 years now, but this is the first time we've
had babies.  We also have approximately 30-plus great fuzzies that are 12
months or older available for adoption.  Not to mention the special needs
ferrets (older ferrets of which some have health issues) who also are
always in need of a permanent, loving home.  We're having a busy summer
here in Virginia, between receiving/adopting ferrets, visiting nursing
homes, trips to our veterinarian- (Thanks Dr. Zuccaro!) and organizing
new avenues for adoptions.  Visit us a www.rfrl.net Hope everyone has a
great summer!

Sincerely,
Marlene Blackburn / Director / RFRL