Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:16:44 +0000
Ooooh!  Those LITTLE...mmmmf!

*I* learned that if you buy those new really slick plastic Christmas tree
balls from China (they look just like the glass ones, but don't shatter),
your dam* ferrets won't pay any attention to them whatsoever.

They know.  Don't ask me how, but those little weasels won't give me the
satisfaction of watching them try to steal perfectly safe, inexpensive,
practical, shatterproof ornaments.  That I bought to foil weasels.  My
tree looks just like a postcard.

Grrrr!

I'm gonna put food coloring in the Christmas tree water so that they both
get technicolor noses!

Alexandra in MA